Dr. Pranav Oza
MD - GENERAL MEDICINE, DNB - CARDIOLOGY
To work in a creative and challenging environment, where I could serve the people to the best of my knowledge and skills and contribute to their well being.
- D.N.B CARDIOLOGY – P. D. HINDUJA NATIONAL HOSPITAL & MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE, MUMBAI, PASSED IN 2020
- M.D. GENERAL MEDICINE - S.N. MEDICAL COLLEGE, AGRA, PASSED IN 2013
- PROF. M.P. MEHROTRA Gold Medal For Best M.D. General Medicine Student in Clinical Medicine.
- M.B.B.S - S.N. MEDICAL COLLEGE, AGRA, PASSED IN 2008 WITH 64.73% AGGREGATE.
- Certificates of Merit in - Pathology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, E.N.T, Medicine, Paediatrics and Gynaecology.
- HIGHER SECONDARY (HSC): Gujarat Board Passed in 2003 with Distinction (70.77%)
- SENIOR SECONDARY (SSC): Gujarat Board Passed in 2001 with Distinction (88%)
- Working as Senior Clinical Associate in department of Cardiology at P.D. Hinduja Hospital, Mahim, Mumbai from 27/03/2020 till date.
- Worked as Consultant Physician at Government Hospital, Marwad, Daman from September 2014 to March 2017.
- Worked as Junior Resident in Echocardiography Unit From May 2011 to September 2012, with Experience in Doing Adult and Pediatric Transthoracic Echocardiography.
- Underwent observership in Echocardiography at Department of Cardiology, G.B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
- Co-authored a chapter with Dr. C. K. Ponde on: “DOBUTAMINE STRESS ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY IN ASSESSMENT OF MYOCARDIAL VIABILITY” in Advances in Clinical Cardiovascular Imaging Echocardiography & Interventions.
- Co-authored a chapter with Dr. Ameya Udyavar on “A Case of Ventricular Tachycardia in a Structurally Normal Heart” in Cases In Clinical Medicine – Cardiology
- Scientific Publication Entitled “PHARYNGEAL AND LARYNGEAL PALSY: UNUSUAL MANIFESTATION OF ACUTE RHUEMATIC FEVER” (CASE REPORT) Published In Journal, “Indian Academy Of Clinical Medicine” Vol. 14, No. 3-4, July-December, 2013.
- Review Article Entitled “NEWER ANTIPLATELET AND ANTITHROMBOTIC DRUGS ON THE HORIZON” in National Journal of “Physiology, Pharmacy & Pharmacology”, Vol 3, Issue 2, 105 – 110, 2013
- Letter To The Editor Entitled “DENGUE PANIC SYNDROME: LESSON TO BE LEARNT” in Journal of “The Association of Physicians of India” • Vol. 61 • August 2013.
- Scientific Publication Entitled “DYSPHAGIA IN ADULT CAUSE GIANT LEFT ATRIUM AN UNUSUAL PRESENTATION: A CASE REPORT” In Journal of “Indian Academy of Echocardiography”, Vol.: 24, No.: 2, May- August 2013.
- Scientific Publication Entitled “RESTRICTIVE CARDIOMYOPATHY AN ENIGMA: ROLE OF TISSUE DOPPLER IMAGING” In Journal, “Indian Academy Of Clinical Medicine” Vol. 15, No. 2, April- June, 2014
LIST OF PRESENTATIONS
- Scientific paper presentation: “INFECTIVE ENDARDITIS OF RIGHT CORONARY ARTERY WITH INFECTED STENT WITH SECONDARY INFECTIVE ENDOCARDITIS OF MITRAL VALVE PRODUCING SEVERE MITRAL REGURGITATION” at ECHO INDIA – 2018, held at Chennai.
- Poster Entitled “ROLE OF VITAMIN D IN GLYCEMIC CONTROL” At UPDACON- 2012, Held at Lucknow.
- Poster Entitled “STUDY OF PREVALANCE OF CAD IN ESRD AND ITS CORELATION WITH HYPERHOMOCYSTENEMIA” At IACMCON- 2012, Held At New Delhi.
CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
- SfHFT – 2019, A to Z symposium on heart failure and transplantation at Mumbai
- 4th Annual Congress On Heart Failure – 2018 at Mumbai Conducted By “Hypertension Society Of India”
- ECHO INDIA – 2018 Held at Chennai Conducted By “Indian Academy Of Echocardiography”
- INDIA ACT CONFERENCE – 2018 Held at Mumbai
- CSI – 2018 Held at Mumbai Conducted By “Cardiological Society Of India"
- APICON-2012 Held at Kolkata Conducted By “Association of Physicians of India”.
- IACMCON-2012 Held at New Delhi Conducted By “Indian Association of Clinical Medicine”.
- UPDACON-2012 Held at Lucknow Conducted By “Uttar Pradesh Diabetes Association”.
- Certificate For Successful Completion of PMDT TRAINING on 30th and 31st March 2013 Organised By TBCD, SNMC AGRA, Under REVISED NATIONAL TB CONTROL PROGRAMME (RNTCP).
- PERMANENT REGISTRATION: Medical Council Uttar Pradesh, Reg. No. 56908 Dated: 8/4/2009.
- ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION REGISTRATION (M.D.GEN.MED): Medical Council of India, Reg. No. 13-14240 Dated: 21/7/2013.
- PERMANENT REGISTRATION: Maharashtra Medical Council, Reg no. 2017/10/5018 Dated: 16/10/2017
- ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION REGISTRATION (M.D. GEN.MED): Maharashtra Medical Council, Reg no. 0896/2018 Dated: 16/03/2018
- Conducted Classes for Undergraduate Students during Second and Third Year of M.D Course.