Dr. Jigar Patel
D.M (INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGIST)
An energetic, ambitious and diligent person who loves to take care of patients and has a passion of medicine. Working as a healthcare professional is the most desirable choice I have made in my life. For this career, I always choose responsibility, diligence and curiosity as my three most important values. I hope that I can work in an educational, professional and challenging environment so that I can serve and contribute to the race of improving health for people.
Consultant Cardiologist - Unicare Heart Institute
- Working as a full-time Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and Medical Specialist with rights and access to the cardiac catheterization laboratory.
- I am Running per week; two outpatient sessions; including general cardiometabolic clinic, heart failure and adult congenital heart disease clinic, two cath lab sessions, one TOE, transthoracic echocardiography, and stress echocardiography session.
- Have admission rights to manage patient from the emergency department and outpatient department.
- Responsible for CCU and HDU, A&E ward rounds and deliver evidence based care for complex cardiovascular and medical patients.
- Responsible to train and supervise house officers and medical officers on rotation.
- I have performed about 12000 Angiographic procedure and about 3000 Angioplasty, Coronary stenting, bifurcation stenting about 150, assisted more than 20 cases of CRT more than 350 Pacemaker implantation, AICD etc procedures.
Chief Interventional Cardiologist - Rainbow Super Specialty Hospital
- Management of cardiovascular patients in outpatient department.
- Performed Cardiac Cath Lab for procedures Angiography, Angioplasty, Pacemaker implantation etc.
Consultant Cardiologist - Sunshine Global Hospital, Greenleaf Hospital, Shanti Hospital, Anand Hospital, Alipore Hospital, Spandan Hospital
- Management of Cardiology patients in emergency/cardiac ward.
- Management of Cardiovascular patients in outpatient clinics.
- Extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of cardiovascular conditions such as angina pectoris, coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis, myocardial infarction and several other disorders of the cardiovascular system.
- Comprehensive knowledge on the different diseases of the heart and blood vessels and the procedures involved in their diagnosis and treatment.
- Prior research on ischemic heart disease and its relationship to Vietnam War era veterans.
- Ability to implement effective and cost- efficient care plans for timely and complete patient recovery.
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills to deal with any challenging issue that may arise. 6. Resilient personality capable of quickly adapting to changing circumstances.
- Superior ability to connect with patients but still maintain a professional distance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extremely passionate and dedicated to rendering high quality medical care.
- Uncanny talent to deal with people and resolve conflict in the workplace.
- Far-reaching network of contacts in the medical field.
Gujarat state medical council Registration No: G-23134